Access XTIVIA’s extensive collection of downloads, blogs, videos, webinars, and success stories from decades of IT experience and knowledge.
XTIVIA’s client is a family-and pharmacist-owned and operated prescription benefit facilitator (PBF). Its mission is to deliver an innovative, clinically focused model and provide the industry’s best service. Through complete transparency and pass through arrangement, customer goals align with reducing inappropriate drug utilization, improving health outcomes, and guaranteeing savings.
XTIVIA’s client is the first and largest cancer research organization dedicated to accelerating the conquest of cancer. It fosters cancer research, disseminates new research findings among scientists and members, promotes science education, training, and advancing the understanding of cancer prevention, diagnosis, and treatment throughout the world.
XTIVIA’s client is a department store chain, with nearly 300 locations in 16 states offering apparel, shoes, accessories, cosmetics, home furnishings, and wedding registry. With more than 10,000 employees nationwide, their stores and eCommerce site have produced billions in annual revenue and deliver an assortment of fashion brands to their customers.
XTIVIA’s client is a technology and data-driven financial services company specializing in credit cards. With more than 7 million cardholders across the United States, the client is a leader in the credit card industry. They offer a full spectrum of credit card products for everyday purchases, helpful features, and state-of-the-art security.
XTIVIA’s client is a Global Car Rental Company that operates more than 15,900 international corporate and franchise locations in 145 countries across six continents. Throughout the last five years, the corporation has offered 5,000,000 vehicles to millions of customers. With locations in every major airport across the globe, the company has roughly 37,000 employees and reports billions of dollars in revenue each year.
XTIVIA’s client is an independent charitable patient assistance foundation that helps patients and families facing high medical out-of-pocket costs by assisting with co-payments, co-insurance, deductibles, and other health-related expenses.
Our client used MuleSoft to integrate various core systems — Alpha Scrip, FHA, and Salesforce required for claims processing. They also use MuleSoft to build and manage APIs that verify patient eligibility and transfer funds to approved patients.
XTIVIA’s client is a leading car rental company which operates in more than 10,800 corporate and licensee locations throughout 145 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. The company is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental company with more than 1,700 airport locations in the U.S. and more than 1,300 airport locations internationally. In addition to car rental, the company also owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management company.
- Advice for Building Enterprise APIs in Evolving Business Climates
- KPIs of APIs: What to Monitor for Tracking API Efficacy
- Challenges of Microservices and How to Overcome Them with Service Mesh
- Send Message to TIBCO EMS from JMS Connector in MULE 4.x
- API and Platform Integration Tools
- Four Reasons to Leverage MuleSoft Platform Integration
- Making the Case for Digital Transformation with MuleSoft API Connectivity
- Ease Digital Transformation with MuleSoft
- Significance of Clean Data in Salesforce / MuleSoft Implementation
- XTIVIA’s 100+ MuleSoft Certifications (and How We Use Them)
- API Strategy: Reaping the Business Benefits of APIs
- What Is An API Anyway?
- Kafka Connector Integration with Mule 4
- Improving Application Integration with Mule ESB and XTIVIA Support Services
- The Role of API Testing in Agile World: Simple Yet Effective
- API Design & Implementation Best Practices
- Exploring MuleSoft Managed Services
- A Guide to TIBCO to MuleSoft Application Migration
- How to Build a Mule 4 Image with a HelloWorld App and Run in a Docker Container
- All You Need to Know About Upgrading From Mule 3 to Mule 4
- Mule Message Structure Changes from Mule 3 to Mule 4
- Mule 4 LDAP Connectivity and Associated Operations